Saturday, October 2, 2010

International Saimoe League 2010 Results


Finally, The International Saimoe League has ended. And the final winner, the queen with the Heavenly Tiara, is none other than Mio Akiyama from K-ON!
She battled against Misaka Mikoto from Railgun/Index for a second time (it was a double elimination tourny), and once again, Mio prevailed against Misaka who btw won against Shana twice, and against Taiga).
I'm kind of disappointed about this result since I'm not very fond of Mio, I prefer Misaka (and Shana ;_;) much more. But I can't change what is done.
Otherwise, (bolded names won, italic were my votes)
Shinku vs Suigintou.
Nozomi vs Fumino.
Erica vs Kuroi.
Kasumi vs Hikari.
Sanae vs Chigusa.
Alicia vs Yuno.
Yukine vs Anri.
Alicia vs Hirai.
Arcueid vs Tsukino.

9 comments:

  1. I guess it can't be helped.

    I don't really care about saimoe anyway, since it's just a contest won by the character from the most popular series at that moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still sad to see Maria (& the whole Umineko cast) losing so early on ;__;

    ReplyDelete
  3. That a popular character from a popular show was going to win was bound to happen.

    But I like K-ON! and Mio is my favorite girl from the series, so I'm okay with this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahaha, that's funny. Mio will have to battle Misaka again on Monday, maybe she'll get her revenge then!

    ReplyDelete
  5. K-on - dominating otaku polls everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mio is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mio has always been my favorite! I want this album too!

    ReplyDelete